Leila Poppen Reynolds, Berends Hendricks, Stuit, Shoreline Sport & Spine, MYC Handicapped Racing Division, Community Foundation for Muskegon County, Lakeshore Employee Benefits, Next-IT, Fricano’s Muskegon Lake, DeBoer, Baumann & Company, Employees of Priority Health, Lakeshore Health Network, MYC One Design, William M. Newman, Sytsema Funeral Home Inc., Tim Thill, Rick Wendt, West Michigan Dock & Market Corp., Dr. Mort Kantor, Jane L. Thocher, Tridonn Construction Company.
What is the Toronto Area Hospice Regatta?
* A First Class One Design Regatta
* Its purpose is to raise general awareness for Hospice care
* It gives an opportunity for sponsors and racing sailors to raise awareness and dollars to support hospice care through a community event.
* The National Yacht Club is the proud host of the 2010 Toronto Area
Hospice Regatta, 1 Stadium Road, Toronto, Ontario.
* One Design Fleets – Beneteau 36.7, 10R, J-22, C&C 115, Melges 24, Melges 20, and Star fleets are confirmed
* The Regatta Organizing Committee currently is inviting local fleets
* Lake Ontario Championship for the Melges 24
* Canadian Championship for Beneteau 36.7
* Is now a member of the National Hospice Regatta Alliance www.hospiceregatta.org
* Professional Race Management – drawn from participating yacht clubs in the GTA
* Race Courses – at least 2 circles
* Social events planned in addition to fund-raising events
* Registration available now Online
2011 Program Guide
Friday, June 17th 2011
4:00 PM Welcome & Skipper Check In – Bar is open
4:00 PM Bill Springate is your DJ
5:00 PM Tailgate Party kicks off – BBQ & festivities
Saturday, June 18th, 2011
7:00 AM – 9:00 AM Breakfast on the GO – Druxy’s pastries
NYC Restaurant is open for buffet breakfast
8:30 AM Skippers Meeting followed by the day’s races
10:00 AM – 3:00 PM Spectator Boats
4:00 PM Bar is Open
6:00 PM Food Stations – delicious!
6:30 PM Welcome by TAHR, Perram House, NYC presentation of daily awards for each fleet
6:00 PM – 1:00 AM DISCO INFERNO kicks off with DJ Eddi
9:00 PM Exclusively SLAM Fashion Show featuring the SLAM GURLZ
Sunday, June 19th
7:00 AM – 9:30 AM Breakfast on the GO – Druxy’s
Dining room open for $12 buffet breakfast
10:00 AM – 3:00 PM Spectator Boats
Hosted by: National Yacht Club
Regatta website: http://www.tahr.ca/
June 17 & 19, 2011
Now in its 17th year, the Annual Auction and Regatta to benefit Hospice of the North Shore & Greater Boston has become one of the most anticipated events of the season. Hosted by the Corinthian Yacht Club in Marblehead, this year’s events are scheduled starting on Friday, June 17th with our exciting dinner and live auction, continuing on Sunday, June 19th with the Regatta, and ending with Family Barbecue and award ceremony that night.
We are proud to announce that this year’s signature artwork is by renowned artist Mark Shasha. The original artwork entitled The Dreamers will be auctioned during the live auction. Giclee prints and note cards of it will be sold locally as well as though our online auction.
The success of this weekend of events is due to the incredible outpouring of support from the community with 500 attending and over 200 area businesses and individuals donating items and gift certificates to our raffles and on line and live auctions. Proceeds support the Hospice of the North Shore & Greater Boston mission to provide comprehensive and compassionate support for children and adults with life-limiting illness, death and loss. There are many ways for you to participate through event sponsorship of the dinner and auction or the race, the online auction, the major trip raffle, please contact Susan Rogers at 978/750-9357 for more information.
Begins: June 9th – Ends, June 23rd
See Our Amazing Online Auction Items!
2011 Auction & Regatta
Jami Falck Barry
Connie & Dana Denault
Susan & Charles Gessner
Day & Bob Gotschall
Judy & Gene Jacobi
Karen Finocchio Lubeck
Congratulations to All Participating Skippers & Teams for a GREAT event!
A special congratulations to:
Download final results